These are the standard services we provide in our cleaning. Combine this service with Fall Cleanout for the best price and best pond maintenance.
- Remove pump, clean and prepare for storage. Need a bucket and distilled water? We can provide it.
- Clean filters and prepare filter media for storage or handle per customers request.
- Remove all tropical plants including Water Hyacinths and Water Lettuce. Prepare all other aquatic plants for winter.
- Observe fish for any sign of disease or other problems and make recommendations if needed.
- Install de-icer and aerator.
- Cover pond and streams with netting to keep leaves and debris out.
- It is highly recommended that you stop feeding your fish when water temperatures hit 50°F and are getting colder.
- Also stop feeding your fish for the winter as soon as your pond is winterized, whichever happens first.
- Water additives, nets, de-icers, aerators, etc. will be available in our vehicles if purchase is needed.
To request a quote. You can either:
- Email email@example.com with your answers to the below questions and at least 4 current pictures of your pond. (emails must be under 10 MB in size)
- Call 330-896-9811 (this line is unable to receive texts) and request a quote. We will ask you the below questions and have you text us at least 4 current pictures of your pond.
- Fill out the form below: