Oase Living Water
PondoVac 4Oase Living Water
PondoVac 4 Pond Vacuum by Oase Living Water
- Continuous Suction
- Patented dual-chambers fill and empty in alternating cycles allowing for non-stop vacuuming and effective pond maintenance
- Simple and fast way to remove debris and decaying organic matter without having to drain the pond
- Sturdy built-in wheels and an adjustable handle allow for fast and convenient transportation
- Quick release clamps allow for easy removal of the motor unit and access for maintenance
- Powerful 1800W Motor
- Ideal for regular cleaning of ponds and pools
- Reaches depths up to 7 feet
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Ponds that exude beauty and brilliance are healthy and well maintained. The PondoVac 4 is a robust pond vacuum that boasts effectiveness, efficiency and ease of use. It features a two-chamber system that enables continuous suction.
The PondoVac 4 works quickly and efficiently - its 1800W motor allows for robust suction. With a maximum suction depth of 7 ft., the deepest points - where debris accumulates - become accessible. Its ergonomic handle, transport rollers and suction tube receptacle allow for easy portability to the pond or pool site. The 1.6 ft. transparent tube allows for easy visual inspection, and a debris collection bag is ideal for returning cleaned water when suctioning particles less than 1 mm.
Accessories include: 4 suction tubes (3 black, 1 transparent), string algae nozzle, crevice nozzle, wet suction nozzle, adjustable floor nozzle, debris collection bag, 16 ft. long suction hose and 8.2 ft. long discharge hose.
Four different nozzle head options included for every pond and pool application:
- The adjustable floor nozzle (2-10 mm) removes pond floor debris without vacuuming up gravel
- The string algae nozzle separates and easily removes strands of string algae.
- The crevice nozzle suctions out pollutants between stones and plants with ease.
- The wide nozzle has rubber lips that permit trouble-free wet suctioning of residual water, or enables use in the household as a dry vacuum.
- Discharge set includes 8 ft. hose with connections and collection bag for coarse debris particles.
- Wastewater discharge allows you to simply dispose of the organic fertilizer into a flower bed or into the sewer.
- The hand regulator helps adjust the suction power in shallow water.
- Robust aluminum suction tubes help exert more pressure, especially when using the brush nozzle.
- Debris collection bag ideal for returning cleaned water when suctioning larger particles.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Vacuum; 4 extension tubes (3x robust aluminum tubes, 1x transparent); 4 suction nozzles (adjustable floor nozzle, string algae nozzle, crevice nozzle, and wide nozzle); 1 Debris collection bag; 1 coarse debris collection bag; 16 ft. suction hose; 8 ft. discharge hose