A self-guided tour on some of Northeast Ohio’s most beautiful and relaxing ponds & water gardens.
All tour booklet proceeds go to the Akron Children Hospital’s Burn Fund. Cost is $10 per person.
Kick-Off Event: Friday, July 15th 2016
Where: Hoffman’s Water X Scapes (details soon to come…)
Parade of Ponds 2016: July 16th-17th and July 23rd-24th 2016
For ponds North of Rt #224
- Saturday, July 16th 2016: 10am – 5pm
- Sunday July 17th 2016: 11am – 5pm
Under the Lights- North & South
- Saturday July 23rd: 8:30pm – 10:30pm
For ponds South of Rt #224
- Saturday, July 23rd 2016: 10am – 5pm
- Sunday, July 24th 2016: 11am – 5pm
WANT YOUR POND TO BE A STOP IN THE PARADE OF PONDS?
>>ENTRY DEADLINE: Wednesday, May 11th, 2016
For more Information Contact firstname.lastname@example.org -or- sign up below!
Booklets will be available for purchase on June 13th
Where: Purchase your booklet online by clicking on the donate link below. You will receive a receipt from PayPal and an email with a link to your ticket within 1 hour of donating.
OR at Water X Scapes OR one of these stores:
- BIGGINS’ BIG DIP • 197 Portage Lakes Dr. • Akron, OH 44319 • 330-644-0074
- GRAF GROWERS • 1015 White Pond Dr.• Akron, OH 44320 • 330-836-2727
- MOCK PROPERTY SERVICES • 37 S. Cleveland Ave. • Mogadore, OH 44260 • 330-628-9100
>> One Can Always Donate & Help Akron Children’s Hospital! Click HERE To See How To Help!
Parade of Ponds Signup Form:
****After selecting your photos be sure to hit the “UPLOAD PHOTOS” button to attach your photos****