Pond De-Icer by Atlantic Water Gardens
- Keeps a hole in the ice allowing toxic gases to escape
- Internal thermostat turns heater on just above freezing and off as water warms for fully automatic operation
- Indicator light shines green to show when the de-icer is in operation
- Features a 20-foot cord length
- 1-year warranty
- Available for online purchases only!
Pond de-icers allow for oxygen to diffuse into your pond water that would otherwise be sealed off by ice. It keeps a hole in the ice for toxic carbon dioxide and methane from decomposing organics diffuse out of your pond water.
Atlantic's Pond De-Icer saves energy by cycling on and off, maintaining an internal temperature of 200° under even the worst of conditions. It is constructed of high strength and high temperature PPS polymer for incredible durability under even the most adverse conditions. The internal thermostat turns heater on just above freezing and off as water warms for fully automatic operation. It features an indicator light that will shine blue to show the De-Icer is in standby mode when plugged in with water temperature above freezing or green to show water temperature is below freezing and De-Icer is in operation. This de-icer is an energy efficient heating element that only uses 300 watts, when needed, to keep operating costs low!
**We recommend having an aeration system installed with your de-icer, especially if you have koi and other pond fish!
- Please Note: This de-icer is available for online purchases only! (it is not available for purchase at our Uniontown Ohio location)