Colorado Water LilyHoffman's Water X Scapes
Call for Availability & Pricing
- Fragrant salmon/peach colored blooms
- New leaves are speckled in burgundy
- Ideal as a ‘spiller’, the speeding growth pattern spills gently over the edges of the pot
- Provides shade and shelter for pond fish
- Prefers full sun-partial shade
- Winter Hardy in Ohio
- Fragrant blooms
Colorado Water Lily
Size: 2’ - 4’
Hardiness zone: 3-11
Water depth: 18”-36” (max depth is for mature plants)
Fertilization: PondTabbs Plant Food (1-tablet per gallon of soil each month during growing season)
Cultivation: Best planted in a 2 gallon solid planting container
We offer the largest selection of Aquatic Pond Plants in North East Ohio!
Visit us at 1021 E. Caston Rd. Uniontown, OH 44685.
Use our Contact Us page if you are looking for a specific plant.