Pond ShieldPond Armor®
- Non-Toxic 1.5qt Two-Part Epoxy Sealer
- Covers approximately 60sq. feet of surface area
- Ideal for sealing concreate ponds, pools, & fountains
- Safe for pond fish and pond plants
- Low maintenance after application
Pond Shield is a non-toxic two-part epoxy sealer that is safe for pond fish and pond plants. It has an easy application and is low maintenance after installation. Pond Shield is made from space age polymers that are extremely durable. Features great bond strength to almost any surface, very impact resistant and is designed to flex when needed making this coating the best option for waterproofing your pond, fountain or other water features. It is chemical resistant and can even be used in chlorinated environments.
- Easy to Apply: No special equipment needed, just brush or roll on!
- Flexible: Pond Armor remains flexible from -78° to 140°F.
- Durable: Unlike other sealers, Pond Armor bonds to the substrate rather than just covering it. This leads to longer life with less repairs and maintenance.
- Beautiful: Provides a smooth, hard finish with no wrinkles or folds. Also makes surface easier to clean in the future.
Kit contains: Part A Resin, Part B Hardener, Thickness Gauge, and Instructions (English, Spanish and French)
**Kit yields 60 square feet at 10 mils thickness on a smooth surface.
Typically only 2 colors are available for pickup at our Garden Center in Uniontown (Black and Clear)
12 different colors available.
Learn more along with Pond Shield Application Instructions