AlgaefixAPI Fish Care
- Control Green Algae Blooms
- Control String or Hair Algae
- Fast Acting Formula
- Prevents New Algae Growth
- Do not use with freshwater crustaceans
- EPA Registered
Algaefix by API Fish Care
API Fish Cares Algaefix effectively controls green water algae, algae blooms, string algae (Cladophora), and blanketweed (Oedogonium) in ponds that have live plants and fish. Algaefix is a fast-acting solution to reduce existing algae, control the growth of new algae, and resolves algae problems. Algaefix is registered with the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency). API Algaefix algae control is designed for use in synthetic-lined ponds and fountains only (not concrete).
** WARNING: Do not use with freshwater crustaceans such as shrimp, snails, lobsters, crawdads etc...
Proper dosage is essential, do not overdose.
- Determine Pond Volume before use
- Add 1 Teaspoon(5ml) for each 50 gallons or 0.25 cup for each 600 gallons of water
- Mix Algaefix into pond water by dosing near pump outflow, waterfall or aeration device
- Repeat dose every 3 days until algae subsides
- Continue with weekly doses for reduced algae maintenance
- Do not overdose!!!