Natural Blue Concentrated Lake DyePond Basics
- Dye is a natural blue color.
- Does not stain fish, rocks, plants, or birds once dispersed.
- Shades your pond or lake water to reduce submerged plant and alage growth
- Non-toxic Formula: Safe for fish, plants, birds and swimming, when diluted.
Natural Blue Lake Dye
Pond Basics Natural Blue Lake Dye is a blue colored, concentrated, formula used to beautify your lake or pond by adding shading effects to your water; reducing algae and plant growth.
Use 32 fl. oz. per 3-6 acre-feet of pond water; every 4 weeks or as needed. Apply around pond or near fountain or aerator.
* Best results when used in conjunction with Pond Basics Lake Bacteria & Enzymes along with an aeration system when trying to combat algae problems.