Concentrated Lake Dyes by Pond Basics
- All 3 pond dye colors provide the same benefits
- Will not stain fish, rocks, plants or birds once dispersed
- Pond Dyes shade your pond to help reduce submerged plant growth
- Non-toxic Formula: Safe for fish, plants, birds and swimming, when diluted
- Use 32 fluid ounces per 3-6 acre-feet
Using pond dyes will beautify your pond while providing a natural shading effect to your water - which helps maintain water quality and reduce submerged plant growth.
Pond Basics Lake Dye is a concentrated formula; which means you get the benefits of a typical 1 gallon in just 1 quart! All three pond dye colors provide the same benefits - while remaining safe for wildlife, pets and swimming
Available in 3 Pond Dye Colors:
1.) Natural Blue (Blue Pond Dye) | 2.) Midnight (Mix of Blue/Black Pond Dye) | 3.) Reflection (Black Pond Dye)
*PLEASE NOTE: All Concentrated Lake Dyes come in a 32 oz. (1 qt) bottle.
Use 32 fl. oz. per 3-6 acre-feet of pond water; every 4 weeks or as needed. Apply around pond or near fountain or aerator.
*Best results when used in conjunction with Pond Basics Lake Bacteria & Enzymes along with an aeration system when trying to combat algae problems.