Lice & Anchor Worm Treatment by Ecological Laboratories, Inc. (Microbe-Lift)
- Treatment for Lice and Anchor Worms
- May be used in any water temperatures above 40º F (4ºC)
- Safe for use on all ornamental pond fish, reptiles, amphibians and mollusks
- Must NOT be used where crayfish and other crustaceans are being cultured
- 16 fl. oz. (478 mL.) (LAWP16) Treats 4,800 gal. (18,170 L.)
Microbe-Lift’s Lice & Anchor Worm Treatment is the most effective treatment for diseases of fish caused by lice and anchor worms. When used as directed, it will not harm biological filtration and may be used on scale-less fish.
Attention: Do not store Lice & Anchor Worm Treatment in direct sunlight. Do not allow Lice & Anchor Worm Treatment to freeze. Keep out of reach of children. This product is intended for use with all ornamental pond fish. Not for use with fish or aquatic invertebrates intended for human consumption. Not for human or veterinary use.