- A Full-Function, Buffered Water Conditioner
- Detoxifies Nitrite
- Removes & Detoxifies Chlorine & Ammonia
- Destroys Chloramines
- Detoxifies Copper & Heavy Metals
- Boosts Alkalinity
- Adds Essential Electrolytes
- Adds A 3-Part Slime Coat Replacer
- Helps to Reduce Stress
- Nontoxic to Humans, Pets & Aquatic Life
Microbe-Lift Aqua Xtreme
Microbe-Lift Aqua XTreme is a liquid, single-phase, full-function pond water conditioner formulated for use in koi ponds. It should be used when conditioning new water for ponds, adding (or prior to adding) water, new fish or plants to ponds and transporting koi and goldfish. It is important to use Aqua XTreme when adding water to a pond that contains chloramines as it will detoxify both the chlorine and the ammonia in chloramines.
- 16oz. treats up to 960 gallons.
- 32oz. treats up to 1,920 gallons.
Aqua Xtreme Product Recommendations:
Perform regular water changes to keep alkalinity (acid-neutralizing capacity) and pH stable. Use as needed to help eliminate and control ammonia at the regular dosage rate for each 1mg/L, or fraction thereof, of measured total ammonia for each 0.85 mg/L of measured total ammonia-nitrogen. Use a salicylate (indolphenol) type total ammonia test kit.
Please Note: Do not use with a permanganate-based or chlorite-based treatment. Permanganate or chlorite-based chemicals have the capacity to break down part of the polymerization process necessary to remove chlorine-ammonia-nitrite and heavy metals from your pond water. Wait 48 hours between the use of Microbe-Lift Aqua Xtreme and the use of any Pond Fish Treatments containing ingredients you have doubts about. (e.g. potassium permanganate, hydrochloric acid, etc...). Nessler’s total ammonia test kits will give a false high or off scale reading. Winkler’s dissolved oxygen test will give a false low or zero reading.
- A proprietary formula in an aquaous solutions.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush eyes thoroughly with cold water.