- Controls green water algae in water gardens
- Promotes a cleaner pond environment
- Helps establish and maintain the biological filter
- Safe for pond with live plants and fish
- Add 1 teaspoon for each 50 gallons
- Available Sizes: 16 oz., 64 oz., 1 gal.
MICROBIAL ALGAE CLEAN is an algae control is an alternative approach to algae control and reduces pond maintenance. MICROBIAL ALGAE CLEAN algae control was the first bacterial algaecide registered with the Environmental Protection Agency. This product contains patented bacteria and controls green water algae in Koi and goldfish ponds containing live plants and fish. MICROBIAL ALGAE CLEAN algae control breaks down dead algae and improves oxygen levels. MICROBIAL ALGAE CLEAN algae control promotes a cleaner pond environment by eliminating troublesome organic sludge and debris, and will not harm plants or fish.
Add to the pond, one teaspoon for each 50 gallons or 0.25 cup for each 600 gallons twice a week for the first two weeks, then add once a week to maintain control of green water algae (Chlorella).
**As with any water treatment. Closely follow the directions on the product label for proper usage.
- 16 oz bottle treats 4,800 gallons
- 64 oz bottle treats 19,200 gallons
- 1 gal. bottle treats 38,400 gallons