Signature Series SkimmersAquascape, Inc.
- Provide efficient machanical filtration
- Reduces maintenance and improves water quality
- Corrosion-resistant, non-cross-threading hardware
- UV-protected, high-density polyethylene construction
- Model 400 and 1000 include artificial rock lid
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Signature Series Skimmers
Aquascape Signature Series Skimmers are an integral component to a successfully balanced ecosystem pond. Typically placed alongside the pond’s edge, a pond skimmer will continuously sweep the surface of the water, drawing in leaves and floating debris.
The primary job of a pond skimmer is to remove floating debris off the surface of a pond before it has a chance to sink to the pond floor. Removing the unsightly debris before it can collect on the bottom helps keep your pond healthy and beautiful while improving the water quality for your fish. The skimmer also houses and hides the pond pump and plumbing from view, which creates a more natural-looking pond. Combine a mechanical skimmer with a biological filter for optimal pond filtration.
|Signature Series 200
|Signature Series 400
|Signature Series 1000
|up to 3,000 GPH
|up to 4,000 GPH
|up to 11,000 GPH
|Locking Weir Door
|Leaf & Debris Net
|Faux Rock Lid
|20 x 17.5 x 17.5
|21.5 x 18 x 21
|21 x 22 x 26.5