Water Hyacinth (Eichhornia crassipes)Hoffman's Water X Scapes
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $3.99 each
- Buy 20 or above and pay only $3.79 each
- Absorbs excess nutrients from your water
- Promotes clean water
- Increases natural filtration
- Provides shelter for fish
- Floating Pond Plant
- Tropical Pond Plant
- Prefers Full Sun
* Due to the sensitivity of floating pond plants, both water hyacinth & lettuce, are shipped Monday-Wednesday. Orders placed on Thursday, Friday, and weekends will wait until Monday to be shipped.
Water Hyacinth (Eichhornia crassipes)
Bloom times: Flowers in the Summer (not all plants will necessarily bloom)
Hardiness zone: 9-11 | Height: 4”-16”
Fertilization: Absorbed from your water!
Cultivation: Air-filled waxy green leaves float on the water’s surface with roots hanging below.
Habit: Prominent lavender-blue flowers with rounded floating leaves. Multiplies quickly!
Water Hyacinth is a Tropical pond plant and should be treated as an annual plant. It prefers warmer water.
We recommend that your water temperature is 65 degrees (and warmer) before adding Water Hyacinth and Lettuce to your pond.
Using a round feeder or plant ring (like this one) will help keep your floating plants together and out of your pond's skimmer box.
We offer the largest selection of Aquatic Pond Plants in North East Ohio!
Visit us at 1021 E. Caston Rd. Uniontown, OH 44685.
Use our Contact Us page if you are looking for a specific plant.
**Cannot be shipped to AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, HI, LA, MS, NE, PR, SC, TX, WI
Round Fish Feeder Rings$11.99 - $18.99